With February coming to a close, it’s probably time for another home page update. Austin’s weather has been predictably unpredictable, but I wasn’t ready for the summer to start quite yet anyway. On the band front, we’ve been working on a few different fronts.
We’ve started to play regularly at Buenos Aires Café, Galleria over the past couple of months and it looks like that will continue. With the advent of warmer weather, Sunday brunch gigs at Satellite Bistro will also return. We’ll also perform at the lovely Vineyard at Florence for the first time on March 1.
Here’s what our March calendar will look like.
- Saturday, March 1 from 1-3 PM – The Vineyard at Florence
- Wednesday, March 5 from 7-9 PM – Buenos Aires Café, Galleria
- Sunday, March 9 from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM – Satellite Bistro
- Thursday, March 20 from 7-9 PM - Buenos Aires Café, Galleria
- Thursday, March 27 from 7-9 PM - Buenos Aires Café, Galleria
In other news our record is currently being mixed and we hope to release it in early May. Our CD release party will be Sunday, May 4 at Esquina Tango. More details will be announced soon, but we’re planning on having quite the celebration.